When and where do you need triggered SMS messages?
Well, I can think of a few from my own career exposures:
- Currency trading. If a sudden drop in the market happens you want to know, your customers want to know and your sales team needs to know.
- Foreign currency payments processing. Same as above, but instead of buying and selling currency, your company or your customers are making purchases from foreign suppliers. Building out a set of messages that alert the right customers with relevant - highly valuable information could mean they either hold payments or make payments based on what the market is doing.
- Commodities buying and selling - like computer memory. That isn't usually the first thing that comes to mind, but memory and other tech items can act like commodities and it's import to buy or sell the getting is good.
- Oil & gas. This is a hot market, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of buying and selling that happens based on price movements in the market.
- Transportation - B2B (think freight) and Consumers (think travel). When scarcity of capacity shows up, customer want to know.
These are just a few examples - and there are many more. It just requires some thinking around how to combine content, business rules and customer information to really turn it up on your customer life cycle and use a digital platform to give your customers an advantage in the market.
Oh and by the way, just in case you've delivered an app for customer engagement, MobilePush also let's you push messages inside the app, even when it's not being used... and the whole campaign across medial channels is integrated inside the Interactive Marketing Hub. Pretty cool, huh...